Super Moderator Report - February 17th, 2007

Mods:
~ SantaClaus - Writter - Lawl ~
~ Mettalic - 9.9/10
~ Perl - 7/10
~ Killzone - Last chance
~ Killerplatinum - 10/10
~ Babbler - 9/10

Mettalic - Omg less active ftl :( oh ja i know why your less active, but i see teh low posts and stoff, so i got worried. Still, not a bad grade dude, and i know your getting better, as i see you more and more active!

Perl - Ah, Perl, finally back to ulake, even if was for a few hours a day, atleast you activity went up. I know you rather be demoted as this is your testing year, but you've been trying to stay active, which is all i can ask for!

Killzone - killz where you been? I haven't seen you active for a long while mate, and i know you can do alot better than that. I'm giving you 2 more weeks, or i think we need a new Super mod to replace you :(

KillerPlatinum - HOLYSHITASRTATAS, first time someones beat with Mettalic. Mettalic, you deserved a 10, but i just think KP has done alot more these past weeks, KP i see you on everyday active, posting and just plain helping out. You finally got your ulake life sorted out, and your on fire xD, keep it up mate!

Babbler - Hey, babz i don't think i got this report wrong :p, you've been very active this week, which I NOTICED! You're about posting and taking care of those bluecards. Good to know that someones taking care of that forum :p. Keep it up!

Promotions - Sk8 or die?

Demotions - Killzone has two weeks to get his act together

Leave feedback and tell me if i'm wrong on anything :D

MetalSound
02-18-2007, 05:19 AM
I'm back to being Active, Dw I'll knock KillerPlat off in the next report.
And I suggest Devilmaycry to Super Mod if Kill gets demodded.

devilmaycry
02-18-2007, 08:29 PM
I'm back to being Active, Dw I'll knock KillerPlat off in the next report.
And I suggest Devilmaycry to Super Mod if Kill gets demodded.

thanks mettalic,

al round nice report santa

KillerPlatinum
02-19-2007, 12:00 AM
Hehe I pwn all of you with my 10/10 so back off! :D

FoSh0
02-20-2007, 08:04 PM
mucho gracias :] i been away for a few days though for skiing holiday (back now)

KillerPlatinum
02-24-2007, 11:50 PM
I'm shocked more people haven't replied to this lolz. Do people even read this o.o

MetalSound
02-26-2007, 08:47 AM
* Their are more Smods then Mods.
* My Reports > Santa's :)