PDA

View Full Version : ~ S-Mod Report | 21st March

MetalSound
03-21-2007, 02:26 AM
S-Mod Report ~ March 21st

You may be wondering why I'm doing the Mod report, I'm doing it because SantaClaus is busy IRL and he has school, So I'll be doing it for him.

Devilmaycry - 9.5/10
Killerplatinum - 9.5/10
R3velati0n - 10/10
Sk8 or die - 9/10
нα∂ωιк - 9.9/10

~ Devilmaycry
You started off very well, But you have dissapeared.. Whats going on? I know you can do better, But I'll give you a 9.5 this time. I hope you can do better next time, and I do no you can do better.

~ Killerplatinum
Great job, but not the best you can do. You didn't do alot of blue cards compared to your last report, But oh well. And I thought you were away..? Thats why I did your mod report lol. Oh well saved your ass =]

~ R3velati0n
Your the only person I'm giving a 10/10 this week. Your modding outstandingly! You've posted alot, You've modded alot, You've done a bajillion blue cards. The only bad thing about you is, YOU TOOK MY ****ING BLUE CARD HOGGING JOB ASSHOLE! Lol :)

~ Sk8 or die
You started off good, But what happened to you dude? If you have problems IRL let me know ASAP. We hope to more of you the upcoming weeks.

~ нα∂ωιк
Sexy job. I'm giving you a 9.9, Why not a 10? Because I believe R3v has done slightly a better job then you :) Your posting and modding is great. Maybe a little improvement on your blue cards would be better. Good job :)

Possible Promotions:
None

Possible Demoddings:
None

NEXT S-MOD REPORT: 4TH OF APRIL

R3velati0n
03-21-2007, 07:54 AM
[SIZE="7"][COLOR="Red"]YOU TOOK MY ****ING BLUE CARD HOGGING JOB ASSHOLE! Lol :)

Lol. Thanks for the report.

devilmaycry
03-21-2007, 07:58 AM
nice report as always.

and yes i didnt get a 10 this time:(
i have been super busy lately with many things.
I have been doing community service for the past weeks every week 3 days a week.
I have also been doing a lot on my site and school work.

but hopefully soon ill be back and moer active.

MetalSound
03-21-2007, 08:28 AM
nice report as always.

and yes i didnt get a 10 this time:(
i have been super busy lately with many things.
I have been doing community service for the past weeks every week 3 days a week.
I have also been doing a lot on my site and school work.

but hopefully soon ill be back and moer active.

< 3

Chadwick
03-21-2007, 10:16 AM
lol :D its r3vs fault he whores the bluecards so i cant do them all hehe :D but i dont quite alot still and ty for the report.