PDA

View Full Version : Mod Report - Right on time

Snuffles
01-10-2007, 09:26 PM
Hey, n33bs sorry for teh mod report delay. i'll use my oober proper gramm0r for this, kai.

Well, it's been a rough two weeks for the mods, with the server running slow and all. Let's get started shall we.

- GamerZ - 8/10
- fROMOHIO666 - 10/10
- Sk8 or die - 10/10
- Saef - 9/10
- Dune - 9/10
- R3velati0n - 10/10
- Chadwick - :O LAST CHANCE TO GET ACTIVE

GamerZ - GamerZ, hey knew you'd get mod someday. Your first 2 weeks of modding were average. It was nice, but i'd like to see more activness in your forum and bluecards. TY :)

fROMOHIO - Choob. Nice job modding. Your last job was disgracful :O good thing you proved yourself this time :D nice job dude, keep it up, and try getting them blue cards!

Sk8 or Die - Well, you never looked back did you. Still one of the best mods i have. Your very active, and you take care of your sections well. Bluecards is also not a problem with you, you're very active in that field. Keep up the good work, who knows what might happen.

Saef - Bannerhammer time. Saef, the silent banner. You're very quit, don't post much, but you always bring out that banner hammer and do them blue cards :p good job, maybe a few more hours or so in your activeness, and you'll be set!

Dune - Dune, choob get more active. You started off great, now you haven't been active too much, Take care of your forum too. :) other than that good job. Start on those blue cards too, help keep them clean lol.

R3velati0n - R3v, excellent job modding. I told you to get more active, and i'm happy you did so. Maybe a few more posts in your forum, and a few more bluecards might get you a 10/10 :p. Other than that good job :O! Keep it up.

Chadwick - Chadwick, i've spoken to you on msn a few days ago, and i understand your christmas presents and CSS is addicting and all, but you should try to get ALOT more active. I'm giving you a week to get active. Please do so. :).

Well theres your mod report

Possible demotions - Chadwick (one week)
Possible Promotions - Oblitorate75 for chadwicks spot (sigs + avvy, hes amazing at them)

devilmaycry
01-10-2007, 09:32 PM
wat about teh devil...lol, its like i dont exist:(

Snuffles
01-10-2007, 09:35 PM
You said you teh retired :( sowy ill edit

devilmaycry
01-10-2007, 09:44 PM
well i was retiring for a bit coz im not gona be active for like 2-3 weeks coz i only have dads laptop, so u dont need to coz itl prob be a bad report ne ways.

Snuffles
01-10-2007, 09:47 PM
lol ill give you a break :p next report fo sho

Chadwick
01-10-2007, 10:05 PM
im really really really sorry ill get active ...the other day tho i was giving advice etc in mysection its not like im totally unactive i been visitin at least everyday in the past 3 days since wen u spoke to me meh i no its not much but im jus sayin hehe kk im gnna get active :O

R3velati0n
01-10-2007, 10:17 PM
I really be more active in my section.
No one posts there >.<
and a few more bluecards might get you a 10/10
I was told to only do them in my section.

MetalSound
01-10-2007, 11:48 PM
Sorry guys I hog the blue cards Lol.
Good job with the report guys.

frodo
01-11-2007, 02:02 AM
I </3 blue cards.

Safefromheros
01-11-2007, 07:49 PM
thank you santa. i am well a bit quiter on the forums now. dont post sharez anymore... dont really post debates or recent events. but none the less. just cause i dont post doesnt mean im not here.