PDA

View Full Version : Few changes.

Ssssssssss
02-28-2007, 04:43 AM
~ AofC will finish his Admin in Training term on Friday. He will then be a new Admin.

~ Frozendevl was moved into Retired Admin.

~ Mackenzie likes watching weird movies. um...

This is something I have decided by myself. I will be making a rank called.

Guardian

What is this Guardian rank you ask? Well is is someone I trust and get to know. Someone who is on the forums ALOT. and I mean alot. 15/24 hours. All of are admins are in U.S.A or um... what is that little place that is the sister to the U.S.A or ya Canada. So I will be looking for someone that is in Europe or that is really late.

The power they will have is only to move posts. Incase of a spam attack. This is for are protection. Yes we have mods but they have more power.

There will be 1 position open.

if you want to apply send me a pm with this info.

you must have 200 posts or more

Name:
Time Zone:
How many hours are you on the forums?:
If someone starts spamming the forums, what is the first thing you do?:
What is your msn adress?:
~ Next I will be edding a " Other Games Section (http://www.ulake.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2756)" taken from the Suggestions (http://www.ulake.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=21) section.

~ I will also be adding a "Arcade section" For the purpose of talking about the RSU arcade.

~ We will be adding a new "secret" mod within the next few weeks. with your reputation points you will be able to but items. Like a little bank. So get working on your rep.

So I hope this keeps you all up to date.

Note: The announcement section will soon be so only Staff can post in it. So we quit having spam posted in it.

ArbiterOfChange
02-28-2007, 04:58 AM
Everything I hear so far is good, except for the separate Arcade section. You might want to consider making it a sub-forum, maybe in the Other Games section. ;)

MpD
02-28-2007, 05:12 AM
Sweet, sounds good. Lol shut up about the sister thing, haven't you seen "bowling for columbine"??

Forcemaster
02-28-2007, 12:30 PM
Sounds good, congrats to the new admin =)

J-K
02-28-2007, 02:37 PM
Sounds nice :D

Btw "If someone starts spamming the forums, what is the first thing you do?:" is that as Normal member or With mod powers ?

ArbiterOfChange
02-28-2007, 02:39 PM
I'm guessing as a Guardian what would you do. ;)

J-K
02-28-2007, 02:43 PM
I'm guessing as a Guardian what would you do. ;)

Okay, thanks :)

R1FL3
02-28-2007, 03:58 PM
Name:R1FL3
Time Zone:Toronto (I dunno what time zone :P)
How many hours are you on the forums?:Lol I go on my computer for bout 3 hrs then I o on RSU with ma PSP for 5 hrs.
If someone starts spamming the forums, what is the first thing you do?:Lol ban them if I can or if I can't I will report them to a Mod/Admin.
What is you msn adress?:[email protected] (getting a RSU email :D)

Plz accept :(

Lz9
02-28-2007, 04:12 PM
wow all these things sound great, i better get my posts up if i wanna be a Guardian, but maybe the arcade thing should be a subforum in the other games section.

great work

rsam
02-28-2007, 05:30 PM
guardian huh.. sounds good. I'll apply

Kossity
02-28-2007, 08:59 PM
Nice, can't wait for these new updates :D

Nub Pwner
02-28-2007, 09:01 PM
Sounds good, congrats to the new admin =)
its not exactly a new admin just a new guardian and there hasnt been 1 yet...

but congrats the the next guardian

|Anonymous|
02-28-2007, 09:08 PM
changed my mind* lol. i will still work on getting my posts up though.

Catorce
02-28-2007, 10:23 PM
Lol, Mackenzie likes watching weird movies.
Well Peterpan, I'll obviously be helping you with these updates.

I hope everyone looks forward to them!!!

rJultimate
02-28-2007, 10:31 PM
sounds great, hope i qualify :D

Dale
02-28-2007, 11:11 PM
Nice, can't wait for the updates :)

rKorki696
02-28-2007, 11:15 PM
Lol, Mackenzie likes watching weird movies.
Well Peterpan, I'll obviously be helping you with these updates.

I hope everyone looks forward to them!!!
not sure if thats a good idea maybe you should just let peterpan do it you always shut down forums and then i ask you why and you say i think i broke the forums XD lol jk your amazing and i cant wait till these upgrades and congratz Arbiter just dont so anything studid these last couple days
-Korki-

slytherman
02-28-2007, 11:53 PM
guardian eh? might be worth a shot and remember to PM him the app lol dont post here.

Catorce
03-01-2007, 02:54 AM
Attention! New Update!

The 'Game' section has been added in the newly named 'Extra Else' forum.
If I see some games are being talked about a lot (like maple story for example) then I will create a sub-forum off the main Game section! I hope everyone enjoys it!

00hamster
03-01-2007, 04:20 AM
Well dude this sounds like a good idea. I hope it works out!

(maybe one day ill be a guardian. lol) :)