PDA

View Full Version : Your Last Chance !

Legend
03-27-2007, 03:52 PM
Ok people, this is your last chance to join the Offical ulake staking team. The Topic has been open for a few days now and has not been a great succes. Meaning that there are only about 14 members, we will have our first tournament later this week, so please signup within the next two days, I will be closing the applications in two days so please sign up, there may be other chances in the weeks to come but for now, I am closing the thread in two days !So this really is your last chance to sign up.

Click Here to be directed to RSU Staking team ! (http://www.ulake.com/forum/showthread.php?t=4248)

The tournament will be held within ulake so no outside members for our first tournament, I am not expecting everybody from the team so far to come, but 10 is the minimum amount.

So far on the staking team:

~^*~Anth~*^~
Nightfallspy
Tman121
Shootevery1
[Anonymus]
Slayer
Darkstar1926
Gamerguy3379
~OwnagE~
The one who owns all nubs
Mistracid
Gianco
Pikita

I really hope to add to the team before the event, My Co-Hoster will be Anth, and He and I will be sorting out who plays who in the tournament, It will be a basic knockout tournament.

An Example:

Lets say there are 12 people in the tournament, there will be 6 matches, the matches will be picked at random using a number generator, each user will be given a number. The number generator will decide Who plays who. Once we have sorted out who is playing who, the staking will commence, the winner of each match, will be put into a certain group the losers into another. From then on in the groups everybody will play everybody else, 3 points for a win, 2 for a draw and 1 for a loss, the top 3 in each group will go into the last group where the top 2 will battle it out for first place.
Thats one of the many ways it will workout, me and Anth will discuss others.

Thanks, Legend and Anth.

~Legend