PDA

View Full Version : Not leaving, but...

x-Dithain-x
04-02-2007, 08:02 AM
Okay well as most of you have heard me and Legend have decided to go our own direction in Rs Cheating, i won't be leaving because this site inspired me to do alot of things, i hope alot of you aren't mad at me and i wish to step down as mod, but would it be possible to have retired mod title :p, it would remind me of the great time here and for awhile have i wanted to make my own forums and Legend is the only one that has had the confidence as i have had, well thanks again guys your fantastic your all great THANK YOU SO MUCH! and also i won't be leaving :D, And again You are all fantastic...

Legend
04-02-2007, 08:08 AM
This is true, me and Dithain, have decided to go our own way, that does not mean we will not be leaving. All of you guys are great. And I really stress that, I have been part of these forums for six months.

RSCheats for three months
ulake for three months

Well, thats all, All of you are so fantastic, And you should know that.

~Legend

Sh00tevery1
04-02-2007, 11:23 AM
Ok well I know you guys said you will not be leaving but I still feel a lil sad. You guys are awesome and I just thought you should know that :P I Wish you guys luck

x-Dithain-x
04-02-2007, 11:32 AM
Thanks Sh00t you are a great guy also...I hope RsU do great when the big rush comes in and i might know the plan guys ;), :p, Well i hope that maybe RsU could help me and Legend out on our site :p (Not to take members away from you guys)

Muplah
04-02-2007, 01:00 PM
Aww well hope you do well on your site and all

Wumbo1991
04-02-2007, 07:07 PM
:( We'll miss you not being as active.

buxb0
04-02-2007, 07:14 PM
guys your fantastic your all great THANK YOU SO MUCH! and also i won't be leaving :D, And again You are all fantastic...
Yes, yes i know i am fantastic, and i know im the best thing that happened in the world, But hey, what can i say? (sarcasm over) good job on staying bud, ulake wouldnt be ulake without j00.
can j00 give meh the forum's, id like to join, more forums more of my time used well.

Pirate
04-02-2007, 07:23 PM
Damn... well, good luck on the forum =/.

rGamerguy
04-02-2007, 07:33 PM
Good luck..with th--*Starts crying*

Nah jking, good luck with your forums ^^

Make sure to give me the website, i'll happily join.

ArbiterOfChange
04-02-2007, 09:50 PM
I was just thinking guys, instead of making a whole new forum, couldn't we integrate your ideas into this one? I for one and willing to listen to what you have to say. ;)

Loner
04-02-2007, 09:51 PM
Sorry to hear, but I wish you both the best of luck. :)

x-Dithain-x
04-03-2007, 12:55 AM
AofC not a bad idea but some of the reasons were for seeing a community grow like i saw RsU grow, I personally will still be as active as i am, i can be on two forums at the same time ;) i was born a multi-tasker :p.

bwc131
04-03-2007, 03:19 AM
Well we all have to grow up and move out sometimes,but the fact is that the parents still cry when the children leave.
You two will be missed like a parent misses his or her child.
I wish the two of you the best of luck and may your forums grow like RS UNLOCKED has.
Best wishes and gods speed.:(

Piggsy
04-03-2007, 03:48 AM
Yo man, do whatever you need to. Either way I think we'll all understand and support. You were one of my first friends on here and I'll definetly support your desision. But hey good luck with it all too! I'd love to join someday if it ever happens. :) Peace.

rPlasma
04-03-2007, 04:09 AM
I have no problem with you leaving. . .
as long as you give us the URL to your forums

x-Dithain-x
04-03-2007, 04:19 AM
I dunno how the admins will feel if i gave out the URL to all of RsU...What do you guys thinks :S?

Kossity
04-03-2007, 04:29 AM
I dunno how the admins will feel if i gave out the URL to all of RsU...What do you guys thinks :S?

Or you could put it in your sig, that's legal :D

Side Note: Please PM me the url, I'd like a peak.

x-Dithain-x
04-03-2007, 06:00 AM
Okay...Well at the moment the site isn't up but i am hoping it will be up and running on friday :D. Well anyway again guys thank you for your support your all fantastic.

Kossity
04-03-2007, 06:07 AM
Okay...Well at the moment the site isn't up but i am hoping it will be up and running on friday :D. Well anyway again guys thank you for your support your all fantastic.

No problem, looking forward to your site :D is it going to be RS cheating or based on something else.

x-Dithain-x
04-03-2007, 06:46 AM
Umm a RS cheating site but it also has a few other MMORPG games that can be cheated.

roby_chillz
04-03-2007, 07:13 AM
Hey, good luck on ur new forums. and plz PM me the the url too, ill check it out. :D

Legend
04-03-2007, 08:30 AM
Wow guys the response has been awesome. Of course we'd be willing to give the URL To all of you. But Im not sure how the admins would feel about it. We dont want to be advertising as we would rather not steal the members.
Thanks for all the best wishes.
I WILL BE JUST AS ACTIVE AS NORMAL!

~Legend

Mukundh3
04-03-2007, 09:44 AM
aww this sucks!! Ive hardly know you guys just spoke to each of you yesterday and you were both awesome... pm me the url too even im a multi-tasker... And good luck man.. remember one can never have enough runescape cheating sites ;)

Kossity
04-03-2007, 08:19 PM
Wow guys the response has been awesome. Of course we'd be willing to give the URL To all of you. But Im not sure how the admins would feel about it. We dont want to be advertising as we would rather not steal the members.
Thanks for all the best wishes.
I WILL BE JUST AS ACTIVE AS NORMAL!

~Legend

Nowhere in the rules does it say that we can't PM each other sites, and you could also post it in your sig.

Legend
04-04-2007, 06:16 AM
Yeah, thats true, thanks for veryfying Kossity :D

~Legend

Loner
04-04-2007, 01:03 PM
Actually there is a rule of no advertising in your signature. :)

waterboy99
04-04-2007, 03:47 PM
Sad to see ya leave, good luck on new forums.

Legend
04-04-2007, 04:39 PM
Me and Dith aren't leaving the threads title is "Not Leaving but.."

~Legend

Catorce
04-04-2007, 08:00 PM
Thank you for letting me know your status.
This has been open for a few days and everyone has had a chance to post a comment.

--Closed--