PDA

View Full Version : News Letter Crew applications! [look inside for details]

Kossity
04-07-2007, 09:35 PM
Hello fellow members,
The News Letter crew is struggling with the dwindling numbers. We are looking for more members to join the crew, but theres a catch! I want all the members to write a short paragraph on the topic written below, I will hand pick the members that write the best paragraph.

Why apply? Because you gain respect and your actually giving back to the greatest community around. Plus, I have a few suprises in mind for the crew members.

Good luck writing.

Write a short paragraph on:
What's so great about RsU.

If your shy and don't want people copying what you have to say just post here that you sent me a PM, I don't pay attention to my message box and this will let me know.

Once again good luck to all that want to join :D

Mewtwo
04-07-2007, 09:49 PM
I gave you a PM ;)

Nub Pwner
04-08-2007, 01:27 AM
i gave you a pm.

rGamerguy
04-08-2007, 03:01 AM
I was kicked off the Newsletter team without any warning at all. The day I got kicked off was the day I was going to put in my article. I don't understand why, if it was because no articles i could have pointed out a few members who hadn't turned theirs in yet either.

Kossity
04-08-2007, 05:31 AM
I was kicked off the Newsletter team without any warning at all. The day I got kicked off was the day I was going to put in my article. I don't understand why, if it was because no articles i could have pointed out a few members who hadn't turned theirs in yet either.

Yeah I know, I'll see if I can get you back in the crew :)

Pikita
04-08-2007, 02:09 PM
also this weeksnewsletter is out no so go check it out :)

Kossity
04-08-2007, 08:32 PM
also this weeksnewsletter is out no so go check it out :)

Yup that would be great.

Mewtwo
04-08-2007, 10:41 PM
When do we know who's got in the newsletter crew?

Nub Pwner
04-08-2007, 11:36 PM
didnt u get a pm back. and i know i wrote a 1337 paragraph. i dont have a c+ in english for nothing :p

Kossity
04-09-2007, 05:45 PM
lol nub pwner.

Well you'll see results soon :D

Centrino
04-16-2007, 07:50 AM

Well here's my paragraph!

RSU is so great as it is a fantastic, well respected community with trustworthy, helpful and enthusiastic moderators, staff, Middle Men etc. My personal favourite part of this community is the staff are so helpful, yet sympathetic and understanding. If you get scammed or 'hacked' by a fellow RSU Member then they will help you get them banned and make sure that they learn their lesson. There are many different people here on RSU, the majority are rule abiding and lawful members who do their best to make sure that every other member is safe and secure. RSU is also a really run website to browse on, their are many different sections to the black maket, the legitimate market, *****er programs, off topic and RSU Official Topics. This is my number one choice for a RuneScape Forum as it is unique, fun, enthusiastic and above all friendly.

Centrino (C) 2007 All Rights Reserved.
You know what that means, NO COPYING!

I hope I get in!

Thanks

Centrino.

Loner
04-16-2007, 01:22 PM
I might write one up. :D
I do have a bit o spare time during the week. :)

What's so good about Rsu you ask? Just take a look, were a small, close knit community with very little scammers per members. We have a great staff team to take care of any incidents in the forum and a fun loving community. Somebody needs help, we usally help them. We have a good password *****er section and an even better vip (only 1m buy it now! :D). What more is there to say, just take a look around and our actions speak for themselves. :) Also we have a top notch newsletter team!

Centrino
04-16-2007, 02:19 PM
When do we get told we are in or not?

snowman
04-16-2007, 02:26 PM
lol nub pwner.

Well you'll see results soon :D

Not to leave spams but I'm sending my P.M. ASAP, I'm just curious as to... what categories we'll be covering, will we be also doing R.S. Screen-shots, etc. for banners, and advertisment like www.runecrypt.com, thanks :D.

snowman
04-16-2007, 02:32 PM
A quick Heads-up to Centrino and Loner. Your supposed to P.M. your Paragraphs :p, I don't think you'd appreciate members leeching from your paragraphs and modifying your details :(, I'd suggest deleting them and if you haven' already, P.M.'ing them to Kossity, just a reminder :D.

Well here's my paragraph!

RSU is so great as it is a fantastic, well respected community with trustworthy, helpful and enthusiastic moderators, staff, Middle Men etc. My personal favourite part of this community is the staff are so helpful, yet sympathetic and understanding. If you get scammed or 'hacked' by a fellow RSU Member then they will help you get them banned and make sure that they learn their lesson. There are many different people here on RSU, the majority are rule abiding and lawful members who do their best to make sure that every other member is safe and secure. RSU is also a really run website to browse on, their are many different sections to the black maket, the legitimate market, *****er programs, off topic and RSU Official Topics. This is my number one choice for a RuneScape Forum as it is unique, fun, enthusiastic and above all friendly.

Centrino (C) 2007 All Rights Reserved.
You know what that means, NO COPYING!

I hope I get in!

Thanks

Centrino.

I might write one up. :D
I do have a bit o spare time during the week. :)

What's so good about Rsu you ask? Just take a look, were a small, close knit community with very little scammers per members. We have a great staff team to take care of any incidents in the forum and a fun loving community. Somebody needs help, we usally help them. We have a good password *****er section and an even better vip (only 1m buy it now! :D). What more is there to say, just take a look around and our actions speak for themselves. :) Also we have a top notch newsletter team!

Kossity
04-16-2007, 06:03 PM
Snowman it's OK lol, I can tell when a work has been copied judging by the way the writer posts. Also, bad news for everyone, the team is dead as of a couple days ago since our current team isn't submitting anything. The only people that have been working on the News Letter were me, Pikita, and Forcemaster. So the whole News Letter will either be deleted or Mackenzie might want it to keep running since we are getting a whole lot of applicants. Cross your fingers everyone :confused:

Pirate
04-16-2007, 06:10 PM
Why do we have to write a suck-up paragraph to be accepted? Why can't we write a demo-article, that's how other newspapers get their employees.

Either way, ill write a paragraph. Don't get me wrong, it's my favorite cheating community, but I think it's a strange assignment.

What's great about RSU? When someone asks you this question you might say, the Market, The MM's, or even the drop parties, but for me, it's different, for me, the thing that makes RSU stand out is its community. Sure, the *****ers and such are top-notch, but the bond that some people can make over the forums is even better. I have made a lot of friends here who help other people out for the sake of helping out. I hope that RSU stays as amazing as it is now, and as my favorite forum.